Name:
Location: Woodstock, Illinois, United States

After years of working in the database industry I decided to follow my dream and pursue screenwriting as a career. Currently I've devoted myself to screenwriting full-time, and I am in search of an agent and producers to work with.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"Serbian Scars" in the Hollywood Reporter







"Serbian Scars" is now listed in the In Production section of the Hollywood Reporter. Unfortunately my name is mis-spelled, but I'm trying to get it corrected. "Clever Deception" should be posted up there sometime this week, most likely in the In Preparation section. Once it's up I'll post a screencap of that as well.


(click on the image for a larger view)


*Updated with the correct spelling of my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home